It is hard to believe that just two months ago, my water broke unexpectedly, and we were on the way to the hospital. While each day feels long, the weeks are certainly passing at record speed. Just like that, Jack is two months old!
- We are no longer supplementing with formula, instead exclusively breastfeeding.
- Jack’s 3 month old clothes are getting to be snug, already!
- He has gained 2 pounds in the last month, and has gained a total of 3 inches in length.
- He laughs, smiles and coo’s all day long…and mommy is so in love.
- His hair is…wacky. Its brownish-red, curly when it is wet, and straight and wild when it is dry!
- At two months old, he loves laying on his playmat and checking out the dangling animals. He also really loves tummy time, and is getting to be quite strong.
- He also loves being worn in mommy’s Boba wrap.
- He is beginning to like baths a bit more. I mean…he doesn’t scream anymore.
- He wakes up 2-3 times a night, which is definitely manageable.
- He is outgrowing the bassinet, so he will be transitioning to the crib soon.
- He experienced his first cold, and was a trooper!
- He loves when daddy carries him around so he can look around at his surroundings.
- He loves watching his big brother. He is just fascinated! And big brother cannot get enough of him. All day long he smothers him with kisses, and says, “Mommy, I just love Jack so much.”
I am so totally in love with this little boy. I am so excited that he is my mini-me…unibrow and all. He is the perfect addition to our little family, and I don’t think we could be any happier!