Three months old already. Where has the time gone? Our little boy continues to grow and amaze us each and every day. It is so fun to watch him as he focuses intently on a task, which he eventually masters. Early morning smiles and coos are our favorite part of each day. At three months, our little guy already has so much personality, too.
At Three Months…
• He is able to hold his head up on his own.
• He has transitioned from his bassinet to his crib.
• Thanks to his Baby Merlin Magic Sleep Suit, he is sleeping much better, including more regular naps during the day.
• Our little guy slept through the night for the very first time.
• He is mastering his grip, and loves grabbing the toys dangling from his play gym.
• He continues to practice using his voice, and developing new sounds.
• He loves to stare at his hands.
• Our little guy likes to suck on his fingers.
• He is still wearing his 3 months clothing, but not for much longer.
• He met Santa Claus with his brothers, and he did great!
• He experienced his first Christmas and boy was he spoiled!
• He attended his first Christmas Eve party, and it is safe to say he was the life of the party.
• He attended his big brother’s basketball game and handled the noise well!
• He continues to dislike tummy time.
• He loves to sit and watch cartoons with daddy.
• He enjoys trips to the store with mommy in his Ergo carrier.
• He hates, and I mean HATES his car seat, and he lets us know.
• He baked cookies with gramma, pop-pop, mommy and his cousin Fenix.
We look forward to watching him continue to grow and develop each and every day. There are more exciting milestones around the corner! But he can continue to stay little as far as I am concerned.